Source Feed: CBC News - Ottawa
Publication Date: January 27, 2026 - 04:00
Stay informed
Unpublished Opinions
Nexus applications have plummeted in another sign Canadians are avoiding Trump's America
January 27, 2026
The number of applications for the Nexus trusted traveller program has fallen off a cliff since U.S. President Donald Trump returned to the White House last year.
Atlantic Canada’s population boom has ended, with each of the four provinces losing residents at the end of 2025.
February 19, 2026 - 12:54 | Globalnews Digital | Global News - Canada
Doug Ford announced the idea in a social media post on Wednesday evening, saying he had told Education Minister Paul Calandra to work out how schools could make it possible.
February 19, 2026 - 12:45 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Canada
Doug Ford announced the idea in a social media post on Wednesday evening, saying he had told Education Minister Paul Calandra to work out how schools could make it possible.
February 19, 2026 - 12:45 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Ottawa



Comments
Be the first to comment