Source Feed: Global News - Canada
Author: Prisha Dev
Publication Date: February 6, 2026 - 11:47
Stay informed
U.S. alcohol returning to Quebec liquor stores in limited quantities
February 6, 2026
Quebec barred U.S. alcohol at the SAQ last year in retaliation for American tariffs on Canadian goods, framing the move as an economic response, not a safety issue.
Premier Doug Ford backed down from his threat to remove Crown Royal from the shelves of the LCBO after the government said it reached a $23 million agreement with the company.
February 16, 2026 - 11:00 | Colin D’Mello | Global News - Canada
Premier Doug Ford backed down from his threat to remove Crown Royal from the shelves of the LCBO after the government said it reached a $23 million agreement with the company.
February 16, 2026 - 11:00 | Colin D’Mello | Global News - Ottawa
Janice Charette will serve as Canada's chief trade negotiator to the United States ahead of a scheduled review of the North American free-trade pact.
February 16, 2026 - 10:50 | Aaron D’Andrea | Global News - Canada





Comments
Be the first to comment