Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Colin D’Mello
Publication Date: April 20, 2026 - 11:29
Stay informed
Ford government acknowledges backlash forcing it to sell premier’s jet
April 20, 2026
The premier's office originally said the government purchased the pre-owned Challenger 650 last week to transport Premier Doug Ford across the country and into the United States.
May 19, 2026 - 21:35 | Chris Hannay | The Globe and Mail
No one was injured in the blaze, but Penticton’s fire chief said the danger was significant, particularly because of the propane tanks involved.
May 19, 2026 - 21:32 | Klaudia Van Emmerik | Global News - Canada
While a 21-year-old woman was successfully rescued from the car, officials say a 24-year-old woman is presumed to have drowned after the car went into the river along Schubert Drive on Sunday.
May 19, 2026 - 21:30 | | CBC News - Canada



Comments
Be the first to comment