Source Feed: CBC News - Ottawa
Publication Date: May 12, 2026 - 15:50
Stay informed
3rd person charged in death of Ottawa man in Perth, 2 other accused remain at large
May 12, 2026
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have charged a third man in connection with a death last month in Perth, while two other men previously accused in the case remain at large.
May 22, 2026 - 21:50 | Ha Tu Thanh | The Globe and Mail
Two men had made it to the shore, police said, but three others remained missing. Police said the men were clam fishing in the area.
May 22, 2026 - 20:40 | Amy Judd | Global News - Canada
This week, city council approved nearly $130,000 in funding to improve safety measures in the area, including the installation of additional CCTV cameras.
May 22, 2026 - 20:38 | Klaudia Van Emmerik | Global News - Canada





Comments
Be the first to comment