Three separate assaults on night of June 23 keep Ottawa paramedics on the go | Page 914 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Ottawa Citizen
Author: Olivia Belovich
Publication Date: July 24, 2026 - 14:51

Stay informed

Unpublished Opinions

Three separate assaults on night of June 23 keep Ottawa paramedics on the go

July 24, 2026
On the evening of July 23, the Ottawa Paramedic Service responded to three assaults, two of which were with "an edged weapon,” said Nicolas Guertin, who is their acting superintendent. Read More


Unpublished Newswire

 
An Ontario judge has discounted the sentence for an Ecuadorian man convicted of violently sexually assaulting a woman because he’s likely going to be deported when he gets out of prison. Sergio Reyes Loor was convicted of sexual assault causing bodily harm earlier this year in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. A ban has been placed on the publication of information that would identify the victim. The Crown argued that a five-year prison sentence was in order for Reyes Loor, who is a permanent resident of Canada. “Defence counsel agreed that a five-year sentence would be fit and...
August 20, 2026 - 06:50 | Chris Lambie | National Post
Good morning. Canada-U.S. Trade Minister Dominic LeBlanc says the two sides are in the process of finalizing the text of a tentative deal, but negotiations continue. More on that below, along with a marathon mishap and the fastest star in the galaxy.
August 20, 2026 - 06:46 | Nick Faris | The Globe and Mail
POINTLESS FIRE PROPOSAL Read More
August 20, 2026 - 05:00 | Doug Menary, Ottawa Citizen | Ottawa Sun