Source Feed: The Globe and Mail
Publication Date: August 6, 2026 - 13:16
Stay informed
Unpublished Opinions
Two suspects charged in U.S. consulate shooting, Toronto police say
August 6, 2026
Toronto police say two suspects, one of them a minor, have been arrested and charged in last week's shooting at the U.S. consulate, which was the second such incident at the building this year. Police Chief Myron Demkiw says a 19-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy are facing more than a dozen charges each in relation to the shooting.
The president says on social media that the duties were delayed "based on the fact that Canada and the U.S.A., subject to the finalization of documents, have a DEAL!"
August 18, 2026 - 22:46 | Alessia Simona Maratta | Global News - Canada
August 18, 2026 - 22:15 | Grant Robertson | The Globe and Mail
August 18, 2026 - 21:13 | Molly Hayes | The Globe and Mail




Comments
Be the first to comment