Source Feed: Global News - Canada
Author: Sean Previl
Publication Date: August 15, 2026 - 15:06
Stay informed
Unpublished Opinions
Any Canada-U.S. trade deal must include auto sector: Brampton mayor
August 15, 2026
The U.S. has previously said the proposed tariffs are in response to retaliatory measures and warned they must be lifted before a deal will be reached.
Tariffs of 50 per cent on billions of dollars of Canadian goods are now in effect after talks between the United States and Canada collapsed on Friday night.
August 22, 2026 - 15:11 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Ottawa
Ottawa police said Saturday they were investigating a suspicious death that occurred on the 200 block of Guigues Avenue.
August 22, 2026 - 15:09 | | CBC News - Ottawa
Below are Prime Minister Mark Carney's remarks after Canada suspended trade talks with the U.S. and the Trump administration imposed new 50 per cent tariffs:
August 22, 2026 - 14:31 | | CBC News - Canada





Comments
Be the first to comment