- Last import of users from Drupal Production environment ran more than 7 days ago. Import users by accessing /admin/config/live-importer/drupal-run
- Last import of nodes from Drupal Production environment ran more than 7 days ago. Import nodes by accessing /admin/config/live-importer/drupal-run
Prevent Cancer Now seeks a world where all preventable causes of cancer are eliminated. Our mission is to build a Canada-wide movement to eliminate the preventable causes of cancer through research, awareness, education and advocacy.
Our goals are to:
- Create a national movement for cancer prevention;
- Entrench the precautionary principle, with use of the substitution principle to achieve least-toxic options.
- Devote more funds to primary prevention (from the current 2%), and act on what we know prevents cancer;
- Improve regulations and policies, to end environmental and workplace exposures to contributors to cancer; and
- Support individuals — especially marginalized groups — communities, businesses and governments to reduce or eliminate cancer-causing exposures.
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.preventcancernow.ca/main/about-us/mission
House of Commons committee to open hearings on neonic pesticide with industry-biased panel
11th-hour invitation to testify issued to NGO pressing government to proceed with proposed phase-out to protect biodiversity and long-term food security
· Prevent Cancer Now
Brendan Glauser, David Suzuki Foundation, 604-356-8829, firstname.lastname@example.org