Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M | Page 891 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Isaac Callan
Publication Date: April 22, 2026 - 12:45

Stay informed

Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M

April 22, 2026
Speaking at an unrelated event on Wednesday morning, the premier said the second-hand Challenger 650 had been sold back to Bombardier for $28.9 million.


Unpublished Newswire

 
Ottawa police say the woman struck by a vehicle in Barrhaven last week has died. They are appealing to anyone who saw the collision or may have dashcam footage of the incident to contact authorities.
May 19, 2026 - 13:02 | | CBC News - Ottawa
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have charged two men in separate road rage incidents that took place over the long weekend — and are reminding drivers to remain calm and not engage in unsafe behaviour on the road.
May 19, 2026 - 12:11 | | CBC News - Ottawa