Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M | Page 892 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Isaac Callan
Publication Date: April 22, 2026 - 12:45

Stay informed

Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M

April 22, 2026
Speaking at an unrelated event on Wednesday morning, the premier said the second-hand Challenger 650 had been sold back to Bombardier for $28.9 million.


Unpublished Newswire

 
Consumer inflation surged last month to 2.8 per cent compared to a year earlier with higher gas prices being the primary driver, according to Statistics Canada.
May 19, 2026 - 08:45 | Ariel Rabinovitch | Global News - Canada
Cpl. Mathew Howell says police responded to the crash in Lamont County, northeast of Edmonton, shortly after 3 p.m. on Monday.
May 19, 2026 - 08:24 | Globalnews Digital | Global News - Canada