Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Isaac Callan
Publication Date: April 22, 2026 - 12:45
Stay informed
Unpublished Opinions
Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M
April 22, 2026
Speaking at an unrelated event on Wednesday morning, the premier said the second-hand Challenger 650 had been sold back to Bombardier for $28.9 million.
Sweeping changes to Ontario's freedom of information laws were brought in as part of the Ford government's budget this year and are now being enacted.
May 19, 2026 - 06:00 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Ottawa
Sweeping changes to Ontario's freedom of information laws were brought in as part of the Ford government's budget this year and are now being enacted.
May 19, 2026 - 06:00 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Canada
Wassim Boughadou is one of several Canadians wanted for terrorism, but not not so badly that Ottawa has brought them home.
May 19, 2026 - 05:00 | Stewart Bell | Global News - Canada





Comments
Be the first to comment