Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M | Page 894 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Isaac Callan
Publication Date: April 22, 2026 - 12:45

Stay informed

Ford says Ontario has sold its private jet back to Bombardier for $28.9M

April 22, 2026
Speaking at an unrelated event on Wednesday morning, the premier said the second-hand Challenger 650 had been sold back to Bombardier for $28.9 million.


Unpublished Newswire

 
Watch the Niagara River Lions and Ottawa BlackJacks go head-to-head in Canadian Elite Basketball League action from the Arena at TD Place in Ottawa.
May 18, 2026 - 19:00 | | CBC News - Ottawa
An Edmonton city councillor says he wants to ingrain the love Albertans have for Canada in a red-and-white street sign.
May 18, 2026 - 18:15 | | CBC News - Canada
The United States has put countervailing duties on fresh mushrooms grown in Canada following a U.S. Department of Commerce investigation which the Canadian industry has called "deeply flawed."
May 18, 2026 - 18:11 | | CBC News - Canada