Quebec family mourns after 911 calls for father's heart attack misrouted to Ontario | Page 4 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: CBC News - Ottawa
Publication Date: May 7, 2026 - 04:00

Stay informed

Quebec family mourns after 911 calls for father's heart attack misrouted to Ontario

May 7, 2026

A man in Quebec's Abitibi-Témiscamingue region is questioning if his father would still be alive if his family's 911 calls were properly transferred to Quebec, instead of landing in Ontario. By the time paramedics arrived, roughly 50 minutes had passed from the first 911 call.



Unpublished Newswire

 
OTTAWA — Prime Minister Mark Carney said Friday morning that he’d continue working with Alberta on shared economic goals , with a referendum relating to the province’s future in Canada now officially set for the fall. “Canada is the greatest country in the world, but it can be better. And we’re working on making it better. We’re working with Alberta on making it better,” Carney told reporters in Ottawa. Carney touted progress on the Canada-Alberta memorandum of understanding on energy development, including last week’s agreement on the industrial carbon tax and the construction of a...
May 22, 2026 - 09:38 | Rahim Mohamed | National Post
Around 10 p.m., Toronto police were called ot the area of Sheppard Avenue East and Vandorf Street to respond to a crash between two cars.
May 22, 2026 - 09:36 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Canada