Ontario government says 3 accidentally released inmates still missing | Page 901 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Isaac Callan
Publication Date: May 15, 2026 - 06:00

Stay informed

Ontario government says 3 accidentally released inmates still missing

May 15, 2026
The latest figure is a drop from the six Doug Ford confirmed were missing in mid-April as his government faced questions over how jails were routinely releasing inmates by mistake.


Unpublished Newswire

 
Tejinder Singh , who is visiting family from India, was walking north along Highway 97 Year Highway 33 last week when the violent incident occurred.
May 20, 2026 - 23:33 | Klaudia Van Emmerik | Global News - Canada
Even a few Toronto Maple Leafs fans came in to cheer on Newhook, but they were reluctant to admit it, said the owner of the Newfoundland Embassy pub.
May 20, 2026 - 23:23 | Alessia Simona Maratta | Global News - Canada
Hundreds of millions of dollars have already been spent on the construction of the new White House ballroom, according to President Donald Trump. To date, it has mostly occurred below ground level. During a press conference at the site on Tuesday, Trump explained that the new 90,000-square-foot White House ballroom will have a massive military complex under it. It will include a military hospital, research facilities and various meeting rooms in the floors below the ballroom, Trump said. The construction goes down “six stories deep,” he said, describing the building as “well-knit” in...
May 20, 2026 - 23:05 | Stewart Lewis | National Post