Infamous Toronto man alleged to have thrown feces faces new charges following two sexual assault incidents | Page 4 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: National Post
Author: National Post Staff
Publication Date: May 18, 2026 - 10:28

Stay informed

Infamous Toronto man alleged to have thrown feces faces new charges following two sexual assault incidents

May 18, 2026

Infamously known online as the “ Pee Pee Poo Poo Man ,” Samuel Opoku allegedly terrorized people in Toronto after flinging buckets of liquified poop on five strangers in 2019. Now, the 30-year-old has been arrested on two counts of sexual assault charges for two separate incidents within a day.

Opoku’s alleged 2019 spree saw him released on bail after three weeks in police custody. His lawyer, Jordan Weisz, said that Opoku was dealing with mental health issues. He also said that he thinks Opoku poses no threat to the public .

“This is a one-strike-and-you’re-out case. But I don’t think that’s going to happen. In fact, I wouldn’t have made the submission I made today as counsel if I thought that was going to happen,” Weisz said outside court in 2019 . “We were very, very careful to ensure that the conditions not only provided safety to the community and public, but were also conditions that could be understood.”

The bizarre crime spree was the inspiration behind the move “ The Pee Pee Poo Poo Man with New Toronto Bizarre ” that premiered at TIFF Lightbox in 2024.

The new charges, laid last week , stem from two incidents this month. Police say Opoku approached a group of women walking on the sidewalk in the Dundas Street East and De Grassi Street area on May 9. He is alleged to have made verbal sexual advances as he took hold of one woman’s forearm. Police say he fled the scene after sexually assaulting her.

In the second incident, in the Dundas Street West and Bloor Street West area, an adult woman was sexually assaulted in a commercial building on May 10. The suspect, alleged to be Opoku, is said to have approached her from behind and sexually assaulted her. He fled the scene.

In both instances, the suspect and the victims were not known to each other.

He has been charged with two counts of sexual assault and indecent exposure and was scheduled to appear at the Toronto Regional Bail Centre last week.

Our website is the place for the latest breaking news, exclusive scoops, longreads and provocative commentary. Please bookmark nationalpost.com and sign up for our daily newsletter, Posted, here.



Unpublished Newswire

 
While officials insist the bill wouldn't allow police to read your emails, and could only access the metadata with a warrant, experts warn the retention policy alone is concerning.
May 21, 2026 - 06:00 | Sean Boynton | Global News - Canada
NEED NEW WAY FORWARD Read More
May 21, 2026 - 05:00 | Doug Menary, Ottawa Citizen | Ottawa Sun