Nova Scotia's provincewide ban on entering the woods was unreasonable, court rules | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: CBC News - Canada
Publication Date: April 20, 2026 - 10:56

Stay informed

Nova Scotia's provincewide ban on entering the woods was unreasonable, court rules

April 20, 2026

A Nova Scotia Supreme Court judge says the provincial government made an unreasonable decision last year when it banned most people from entering the woods to prevent wildfires during an extreme drought.



Unpublished Newswire

 
Consumer inflation surged last month to 2.8 per cent compared to a year earlier with higher gas prices being the primary driver, according to Statistics Canada.
May 19, 2026 - 08:45 | Ariel Rabinovitch | Global News - Canada
Cpl. Mathew Howell says police responded to the crash in Lamont County, northeast of Edmonton, shortly after 3 p.m. on Monday.
May 19, 2026 - 08:24 | Globalnews Digital | Global News - Canada