Ontario solicitor general sought 3-row, 8-seat replacement after vehicle stolen | Page 16 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Global News - Canada
Author: Isaac Callan
Publication Date: April 23, 2026 - 06:00

Stay informed

Ontario solicitor general sought 3-row, 8-seat replacement after vehicle stolen

April 23, 2026
Critics argue that the energy Kerzner and his staff spent trying to source him a three-row replacement vehicle was a sign of misplaced priorities.


Unpublished Newswire

 
OTTAWA — Prime Minister Mark Carney said Friday morning that he’d continue working with Alberta on shared economic goals , with a referendum relating to the province’s future in Canada now officially set for the fall. “Canada is the greatest country in the world, but it can be better. And we’re working on making it better. We’re working with Alberta on making it better,” Carney told reporters in Ottawa. Carney touted progress on the Canada-Alberta memorandum of understanding on energy development, including last week’s agreement on the industrial carbon tax and the construction of a...
May 22, 2026 - 09:38 | Rahim Mohamed | National Post
Around 10 p.m., Toronto police were called ot the area of Sheppard Avenue East and Vandorf Street to respond to a crash between two cars.
May 22, 2026 - 09:36 | Isaac Callan | Global News - Canada