Ontario company behind Drake ice stunt says shutdown was ‘unfortunate’ | Page 12 | Unpublished
Hello!
Source Feed: Global News - Ottawa
Author: Prisha Dev
Publication Date: April 24, 2026 - 17:14

Stay informed

Ontario company behind Drake ice stunt says shutdown was ‘unfortunate’

April 24, 2026
The Ontario based company behind Drake's ice blocks in Toronto, told Global News they were pleased with the excitement around the album release stunt.


Unpublished Newswire

 
Ottawa police say the woman struck by a vehicle in Barrhaven last week has died. They are appealing to anyone who saw the collision or may have dashcam footage of the incident to contact authorities.
May 19, 2026 - 13:02 | | CBC News - Ottawa
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have charged two men in separate road rage incidents that took place over the long weekend — and are reminding drivers to remain calm and not engage in unsafe behaviour on the road.
May 19, 2026 - 12:11 | | CBC News - Ottawa