Source Feed: CBC News - Ottawa
Publication Date: April 28, 2026 - 11:22
Stay informed
Man accused in fatal crossing guard hit and run pleads guilty to 1 of 2 charges
April 28, 2026
The 19-year-old accused in the hit and run that left an Ottawa crossing guard dead last month pleaded guilty to failing to remain at the scene. Xzander Wright has also pleaded not guilty to dangerous driving causing death.
May 22, 2026 - 21:50 | Ha Tu Thanh | The Globe and Mail
Two men had made it to the shore, police said, but three others remained missing. Police said the men were clam fishing in the area.
May 22, 2026 - 20:40 | Amy Judd | Global News - Canada
This week, city council approved nearly $130,000 in funding to improve safety measures in the area, including the installation of additional CCTV cameras.
May 22, 2026 - 20:38 | Klaudia Van Emmerik | Global News - Canada





Comments
Be the first to comment