Source Feed: The Globe and Mail
Publication Date: August 6, 2026 - 13:16
Stay informed
Unpublished Opinions
Two suspects charged in U.S. consulate shooting, Toronto police say
August 6, 2026
Toronto police say two suspects, one of them a minor, have been arrested and charged in last week's shooting at the U.S. consulate, which was the second such incident at the building this year. Police Chief Myron Demkiw says a 19-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy are facing more than a dozen charges each in relation to the shooting.
The CNE always has fun foods to try. This year we sent one of our personal finance reporters, Mariya Postelnyak, to see what dishes she thinks are worth buying if you're going to the CNE with just $50.
August 20, 2026 - 10:37 | Sarah Espedido | The Globe and Mail
Three London, Ont., residents are facing charges in connection to a drug trafficking probe on Walpole Island First Nation near the Canada-U.S. border.
August 20, 2026 - 10:12 | Aaron D’Andrea | Global News - Ottawa
Prime Minister Mark Carney chaired a meeting of Canada’s premiers on Wednesday, “to discuss the ongoing trade negotiations with the United States,” his office said.
August 20, 2026 - 09:28 | Uday Rana | Global News - Canada




Comments
Be the first to comment